Operations Manager Job Posting
JOB TITLE: Operations Manager,
The Middle Atlantic States Correctional Association
President of the Board of Trustees
$1,000/month, plus expenses
May 15, 2019
The Middle Atlantic States Correctional Association (MASCA) is a non-profit organization comprised of members from CT, DE, MD, NJ, PA, NY, and DC. It is a professional organization for those involved in court administration, juvenile justice, probation and parole, institutional and community corrections as well as for citizens with a vital interest in the juvenile and criminal justice fields. MASCA is a high-profile organization that is leading corrections into the 21st century!
The Operations Manager is responsible for coordinating and supporting the association’s operations, planning the most efficient administrative procedures, and monitor the association’s functions and processes to meet our business needs. The Operations Manager will support Board Members by completing a range of administrative duties within the association, ensuring that all business functions are in line with our strategic goals.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma plus years of experience in criminal justice and/or B.S. Degree preferred.
- Experience in multi-tasking, budgeting, and coordinating is desired
- Experience in directing a non-profit organization is desired
- Experience and knowledge of the criminal justice system is desired
- Organizational experience in relevant field is preferred.
Please email cover letter, resume, and references and signed Conflict of Interest Policy (page 6 full job description) to the following email address:
Operations Manager https://masca.us/docs/Job_Posting_MASCA_Operations_Manager_2019.docx
Full Job Description