Be a part of a high-profile organization that is leading corrections into the 21st century!
MASCA is a non-profit organization comprised of members from CT, DE, MD, NJ, PA, NY, and DC. It is a professional organization for those involved in court administration, juvenile justice, probation and parole, institutional and community corrections as well as for citizens with a vital interest in the juvenile and criminal justice fields.
Our membership dues help support MASCA's educational efforts to deliver high-quality training to hard working professionals in probation, parole, juvenile justice, and corrections. Your dues will provide you with the following:
- membership card and certificate
- quarterly newsletter about issues/events in the MASCA region
- voting privileges in our bi-annual election of officers
- advance information about MASCA training opportunities
- plus discounts for travel, Disney packages, car rentals, home and automobile insurance.